Please be advised that in the next few weeks the City of Eastpointe Water and Sewer division will be fire hydrant flushing in the areas west of Gratiot between Toepfer and Stephens. Fire hydrant flushing allows us to eliminate or expel sediments and other solids that might collect in our mains, thereby providing cleaner water to your home. Flushing is done by opening fire hydrant/s and letting the water rush out.
- You may notice a temporary discoloration of your water at this time.
- Changes in water pressure
- Do not do laundry at this time.
- Please draw water the day before for drinking purposes
- This will not affect the potability of the water.
If you have any questions please call (586) 445-5053.