Please be advised that on March 16, 2022 the City of Eastpointe Water and Sewer division will be flushing the fire hydrant on Firwood Avenue. Fire hydrant flushing allows us to eliminate or expel sediments and other solids that might collect in our mains, thereby providing cleaner water to your home. Flushing is done by opening fire hydrant/s and letting the water rush out. Flushing will occur between 8:00am to 2:30pm and should last between one (1) and two (2) hours.
- You may notice a temporary discoloration of your water at this time.
- Changes in water pressure
- Do not do laundry at this time.
- Please draw water the day before for drinking purposes
- This will not affect the potability of the water.
If you have any questions please call (586) 445-5053.